- Eros – a passionate physical and emotional love based on aesthetic enjoyment; stereotype of romantic love
- Ludus – a love that is played as a game or sport; conquest
- Storge – an affectionate love that slowly develops from friendship, based on similarity
- Pragma – love that is driven by the head, not the heart; undemonstrative
- Mania – highly volatile love; obsession; fueled by low self-esteem
- Agape – selfless altruistic love; spiritual; motherly love
can't you see that I'm trying?
pulling and pushing on to the edges..
can't you see the tears that I'm crying?
little bits of frozen drops held in just for now...
can't you feel the sorrow I'm hiding?
the plastic in reality..the fake outside the real inside?
can't you just understand...that maybe...
just maybe...nobody knows where we are going..?
model rights goes to: razaan (he is a good lil boy who know how to stand still! ^^)
- ▼ 2009 (30)