Day One : One for the Sisters


As fate would have it, the day turned out to be pretty good. Thank you God! Just after I finished the other post my mum came over and insisted on taking me shopping. Looking like a ragged little piece, I decided to go along with it and spent the next hour and half prancing around Majeedhi Magu looking like…well, shit. And it felt good…seriously, it did. Everybody was all dressed up (Friday haveeru afterall!) and I got a lot of what-the-heck stares from people…but..what the heck :P… The shopping spree ended with me getting a completely obi new phone (a w880i *fonivefa*) and pants for Orchid(that’s my cuz )




After the initial high of getting the phone, and her own highs of certain gifts received (ehmm…ehmm…*wink*) Orchid got a little aimuni muni kevi and managed to somehow spill some weird looking powder all over my study table…(hehe…don’t worry girl..i forgive ya..it was fun cleaning it up before mum came :P) We had to spend quite a while cleaning that mess up…especially since the room was a complete mess to begin with…

All in all, a pretty good day one, eh? Especially since I got to watch (..and cry while I did so) one tree hill’s latest 2 episodes!!...*sniff*…at least I got to watch it with you, orchid!...thanks for today…

4 comments: