Gossip: The Devil's Radio


To a certain extent, I guess gossiping is fine. It even allows a smooth trail of information flow in the community. Ekamu konme kamehga ves hahdheh onan vaane dho?... I honestly don't give much of a fudge about people who talk about me behind my back..AS LONG AS IT'S TRUE...! But when it starts snowballing into something way bigger than what it started from...thats when I officially get fudged (for an hour or two....or half an hour... :P)

But seriously...I am sick of people gossiping around behind people's backs...aaaaargh!!! I wonder if they really don't have anything better to do than talk about the lives of others..especially people whom they don't even know!!!! Makes me feel like strangling anybody who starts a sentence with, "ingeytha kurin dhuhu {insert name here} kuri kameh??"....I mean it! Don't they have their own lives to live...own problems to talk about??..Why bother hide behind somebody else's problems, just so that everybody else would think your life is a bed of roses??...And even if you don't want to talk about your problems...WHY THE HECK DO YOU BOTHER WITH OTHERS???...It doesn't really help us even if you gossip about our lives, u know...just in case you thought you were doing us a favor...

And that's not even the worst part, its even worse when people who you have never met, never wronged starts spreading rumors about you that are blasphemous to your character...COMPLETELY and UTTERLY disgusting rumors...


I ask again...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE???


I know that people who matter won't believe them and all, but it doesn't help much...You wouldn't want to be called something you are not..even from a stranger...kannuve nan vaakah beynumh nuvaanu??

So to all you people out there, who think gossiping is fun, just think of us poor people who get scratched from your claws...*sniff*

P.s- i know that the pic here looks very wierd and kinda creepy...but i just felt like using it anyways...

3 comments:

  • Unknown | February 7, 2008 at 1:07 AM

    i think..the picture describes it all. but for sum extent gosipin is fun and ..u no.keke

  • Anonymous | February 8, 2008 at 7:39 AM

    dont worry about people who talk behind your back. it only means you're ahead of them :-)

  • Crimson Solace | October 12, 2008 at 11:41 AM

    I hate people who talk behind my back, if you have a problem with me, come say it to my face, I'd respect there opinions that way.....I guess some people are just bored and have no idea what to do with there lives....and to those people I say....I here its really fun to jump out the window and see if you can fly.....hehe just kidding XD....but still gossiping is baaaad